Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Toys, Toys, and More Toys

It's amazing to me how many toys one six-month old can have!  I just had to take a picture because I couldn't walk through the family room tonight!  



This is what happens when there's too many toys!  :)  
She was SO excited tonight when I put her in her boppy and gave her the rings.  She's doing so much better sitting up by herself, getting more stable each day.  
Everything goes into the mouth!  
"How many can I eat at once?!" 

She has all these toys at her fingertips and she wants the tag on the boppy!  She worked so hard to get it, a lot of whining, and fussing, and stretching, and pulling, but she eventually got there.  
She just noticed the tag, but can't quite get to it.  
Squirming trying to get there.  
Still trying...
Finally hands on it!  
"Just what I wanted...to put it in my mouth!"
Success!  




1 comment:

Brooke said...

Oh what cute pictures!! Isn't it so fun to see them explore more on their own! Love the ones with the rings in the boppy. So precious!