Saturday, July 16, 2011

Overnight Get-Away

We went to Sandy Pines Friday and stayed through Saturday.  Elsa went for her second boat ride and was a little more happy because her life jacket fit a little bit better, but it's still plenty big and the boat ride didn't last too long.  She got to spend some quality time with Nana and Papa while Chad and I spent some more time kayaking and at the pool.  It was HOT - so it was nice to be in the water.  


Hanging out with Papa



She wasn't thrilled with her life jacket, so her paci really helped! 

Elsa slept without being swaddled -yea! but she didn't sleep all that great in her pack and play at the cottage.  She barely made it through her last bottle when we got home!  When I came in to read her her goodnight stories this is how I found her! :)   



Sleeping like a baby! :)  

No comments: