Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sali Family Camping

We went camping with my family this past weekend at Van Buren State Park.  Chad, Elsa, and I went on Thursday and everyone else came on Friday.  We had nice weather - for the most part - chilly mornings and evenings, but nice afternoons.  We even made it to the beach!  

Elsa and Daddy having lunch
Supper with the family
Elsa got to sit next to Uncle Eric and found out she likes chips and dip since she kept eating his off from his plate!
Beach time!


Eric and Chad getting ready to fly the kite
Hayden - oh so happy after his nap at the beach! 
Elsa and Makiya playing in the sand 
We had so much sand in our site - Elsa decided it wasn't as much fun to sit and dig, but rather lay down and roll in it!
"What Mommy, I don't know why I have a diaper full of sand!?"

Our last camping trip for the year and as a family of three!  

No comments: