Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Critter Barn

Elsa and I went to the Critter Barn this morning with Nana, Papa, Auntie Jenna, and Elijah.  I knew Elsa would love it and she was all over the place from the time we got there!  At first she just kept walking in circles, she was so excited, she didn't even know which way to go.  Now, Little Miss Independent sometimes forgets she's only 18 months old and likes to venture out on her own.  When animals are involved, it makes this Mommy a little nervous since she has no fear and just sticks her hands through the fences to try to pet the animals.  After she kissed a baby goat, there was a lot of redirection ;), and only waves, and hugs toward the animals from that point on.  

 Elsa and Elijah playing peek-a-boo with a goat.  

Elsa loved this baby goat.  She'd go into another room and then come back again to pet and hug it.  This is the one she kissed and tried kissing several other times as well.  
After I told her no more kisses for the baby goat, she figured out a way to give it a hug instead.  
 Checking out the bunnies...


I was okay with her giving kisses to this piggy!  

 Checking out the chickens...

A big goat! 

What a fun time with the animals!  

No comments: