I realized that I haven't done any Decembers posts! Elsa and I spent some great time this weekend just relaxing and playing together (Chad had a busy weekend). Elsa has gotten quite brave with her walking. She moves around furniture super fast and will walk hanging on to one of our fingers. This weekend she let go of Chad's finger and walked (5 steps) to me! We didn't catch it on video, but hopefully soon we can capture some of her brave walking moments!
Who knew laundry baskets and measuring cups could be so much fun!
Elsa tried some great new foods this weekend. She tried a grilled cheese sandwich, a cheeseburger, slices of pears (rather than pureed), and chicken & veggies casserole. She fed all of this to herself and did a great job. She was a giant mess after all her meals, but she had fun exploring the foods!
| She played so hard this weekend she was exhausted at nap time! |
Only one more week and I get to spend all of my days like this! (At least for a little while.) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment