Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Chad and the kids gave me extra love this entire weekend.  It was really nice to just relax and spend time together as a family.  Lately I feel so busy with work (the end of the school year always makes for a busy time), extra evening activities, and life in general.  It was really nice to just rest.  Chad started off the weekend cleaning the whole house for me!  What a treat!  Saturday I was surprised with some yummy Big Apple bagels and beautiful tulips and just fun time together at the parade.  Today we all made it to church and then were able to celebrate with Chad's parents, sister and her family, and his grandparents.  There's only four little ones between our two families, but it sure keeps us busy!  

Chad is truly blessed to have such a wonderful mom!  She is amazing to our family and we're so thankful for her and her love, support, and encouragement to us.  She loves Elsa and Gavin to pieces and they adore their Nana.  I am so thankful that Chad gets to experience the love and selflessness of his mom and that our children get to be loved and spoiled by such a wonderful, Christian woman.  

It was a fun day and weekend - I am looking forward to more "low key" weekends as summer break approaches.  

Me and my boy! 
We attempted to get a picture of me and the kids - this is what Elsa does when we ask her to smile... 

Me and my girl!
(We were able to snap this one while she was being tickled!)
Thanks to my wonderful husband and amazing children - I love you!

No comments: