Saturday, January 26, 2013

Snowmobiling Fun

We spent the day at Chad's parents' house - in and out of the snow.  Elsa took her first snowmobile ride and went sledding down a hill for the first time!  Gavin and I mostly spent the day snuggly and warm inside.  I did venture out during nap time and Chad and I spent some time on the snowmobiles - it was a beautiful day to be out enjoying all our new snow!  



We weren't sure how Elsa would do - she's not a big fan of loud noises - so we started off with Uncle Shawn pulling them on a sled behind a snowmobile.  






Then it was time for riding!  

Elijah loved driving the snowmobile!  He didn't want to get off.  

Elsa was excited, but didn't like it quite as much as Elijah.  She got off after about 10 minutes. :)  


Inside fun too!  

Warming up over lunch while trying out their new big kid booster seats!

Putting together puzzles with Nana 
Trying on her new helmet - so she's all set to go fast!  :)



No comments: