I really cannot believe it's been four weeks already! Time is beginning to move quite quickly being home with my two little ones! Gavin is growing and changing so much already! He definitely likes to eat! He's still nursing about every two hours during the day. At night he's doing a three to four hour stretch between feedings at the start of the night and then a two to three hour stretch after that. So it's still not a ton of sleep, but much better than we were getting. I would say were starting to get more adjusted to being a family of four and the kids and I are starting to get things figured out during the day while Chad is at work. By no means is everything just peachy, we still have our melt downs, tantrums, tears, and time outs, but it's starting to feel a bit more "normal".
No comments:
Post a Comment