Friday, September 9, 2011

Starting Back...

The school year has officially begun.  I started back to school with a day full of meetings on Tuesday and met my students that night during our Open House.  Wednesday was my first day with kids.  Elsa started back to daycare and, so far, has done well.  Naps are a little on the slim side, but she's sleeping great at night!  


We made it through our first week back.  It wasn't a full week which was really nice.  I have to leave in the morning before Elsa gets ready, but she was full of smiles and looked super cute in her jammies so she posed for a "first day" picture with Mommy!

1 comment:

jodi said...

what a cute picture of you two! I can't believe how big she's getting!!!! Oh and I love the pajamas - I believe we have the same pair hanging in our closet:)