Sunday, September 25, 2011

New Foods

Elsa has been able to try some new foods lately.  She's eating all her veggies and fruits and really enjoys them.  This week she got to try...

Yogurt
First bite was quite a shock!   

As was the last bite!  
Chicken with gravy meal


This is the only food she has ever turned away from and would not eat.  I must say, I don't blame her, it left an awful taste in my mouth too!  

Graham Crackers


Elsa was very intrigued by her graham cracker.  She was so excited to get it and hold it and then put it in her mouth and she seemed to really like it.  

Puffs


She really didn't like the puffs.  They would stick to her hand and she didn't like that.  I am not sure that she ate any of them.  Most ended up on the floor! :)  

2 comments:

Brooke said...

HA! Those food pictures of her face are adorable! Such faces!

Denise said...

Love the yogurt picture.She's getting so big.Miss you all.