Sunday, September 11, 2011

Busy Weekend...

After a busy week of getting back into the routine of work and daycare we had a busy weekend.  I am taking a grad class and had my first class Saturday morning.  Auntie Tae came home from CA for a long weekend and came over to spend time with Elsa.  Tara and Chad were in charge of getting Elsa ready for the day and this is how I found her when I came home from class...

"Princess Elsa"
"Uh-Oh Mommy...I didn't do it, it was Daddy and Auntie Tae who dressed me like this..."
"See my new magic wand?!" 

Then Saturday evening Chad and I had a family wedding to attend.  Elsa stayed at home with a babysitter and was a very good girl.  It was a beautiful day for a wedding.


On Sunday we went to Crane's with Chad's family and had lunch and then went apple picking.  Elsa had so much fun picking apples and she's very excited for the applesauce Mommy and Daddy will make her from all those yummy apples!  And Mommy and Daddy are very excited for all the apple pies and crisps!   :)

All ready to go apple picking!  
What a beautiful day we had!  

Elsa and Elijah
Elsa was busy posing for pictures while Elijah was busy watching everything around him.  

Elsa and Chad picking apples.



Full of smiles playing peek-a-boo with Auntie Tae.
Oh boy...pumpkins!  



Even though it was a busy weekend, we had a lot of fun!  New week...here we come!  

2 comments:

tarabrouwer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tarabrouwer said...

I LOVE THESE PHOTOS!!!! What a fun weekend with Elsa. She is growing up so fast and is such a honey. I may even have to come home again before Christmas... ( :