I was packing away Elsa's 3-6 month clothes and getting out her 6-9 and 9-12 month clothes and found her hat and mittens she got as a gift last year. They were huge on her last year, so I tried them on and they fit perfectly. As you can tell by her outfit, we not at all really for snow, but at least when it comes she will have a hat and mittens to wear. I had to put the mittens on her because she kept trying to get the hat off her head. It was the only way I could get her to keep it on long enough for a picture. :)
So she's moving up again...she's officially in 6-9 month clothes and in a size 3 diaper. I cannot believe it! Now I hold up her 9-12 month clothes and think they look just huge and she'll be in them before I know it!

No comments:
Post a Comment