I cannot believe that five years ago today Chad and I said "I Do". It's amazing to me how wonderful marriage is and how much better it makes life when you have your best friend by your side everyday. I am so very blessed to be married to such a wonderful man. We've had some great ups and some downs along our journey, but our love for each other and our faith in God has helped us through. I am not sure I would have survived the journey alone and I am so very thankful to have such a caring, loving, Godly husband who has not only walked with me, but carried me when I couldn't walk. God has a route for all of us and back in high school I used to think I had it all figured out. As I started college, my route was not working the way I had hoped. But God's route started to take shape and it was much better than the route I had planned. I thank God everyday for giving me such a wonderful husband.


2 comments:
AW, happy anniversary you two! :-D
You two are just adorable! Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment