Saturday, May 14, 2011

Tulip Time - Part II

We were able to go to Tulip Time one more time this year.  Right now, Elsa wants to sit up so much, but she's not quite strong enough.  So pictures were a little tricky this year.  We attempted again, but this time she was ready for a nap, so it didn't go as smoothly.

 



 What a pretty tree...

 Peek-a-boo Daddy - I think I will lick the tree...

Elsa's friend Ty was at the park, so we stopped and took a quick picture with him.  Elsa decided not to look at the camera and Ty decided to look at Elsa.  :)

2 comments:

lois said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! Can't wait to see her again. I love the photos of her in the tree! When Papa saw the photos of Elsa in the tree he said "Pretty in Pink!"

Allison Wynbissinger said...

Gahhh!!! I LOVE all the pictures :) She is soo stinking cute!! And the outfit is AWESOME! Great job, Lois!!

Sorry about missing you all weekend- we had drove up Friday night after work and stayed in Dorr b/c we went downtown GR on Saturday am (7:15!) to run the 25k!!! Longest race ever :) BUT glad to have accomplished it. We were w/ our siblings (Caleb & Allie) and drove back after the race b/c Farrah was graduating Sunday and we had a celebration for her :) Let's chat this week...

Love ya!