I love Tulip Time! I love tulips - they're my favorite! Plus it usually means warmer weather and is also means spending time downtown.
Elsa's Nana made her this costume. Talk about one cute little Dutch girl!
She also spent some time with her big cousin Elijah. Look at how cute they are! It was impossible to get both of them looking at the camera at the same time, let alone both smiling! But they're adorable anyway!
Beautiful tulips!
Beautiful weather!
Being so cute is exhausting!
1 comment:
Hi Elsa sweet pea! I get to see you sooooon!!!!! Yay! And happy 4 months!!! Tell your mama that Auntie Tae would like a print of the 5th dutch costume photo down of you and Elijah because Auntie Tae has the perfect place to put it in her living room and she will pay your mama for it ( :
Also thank you for your card and photos!!!! You are getting SO big!!! And I have the perfect place for that photo(s) too so that Auntie Tae can see you first thing every time she walks into her house.
Love you!
Auntie Tae
Post a Comment