Elsa went to her Nana and Papa's today while I went to school and worked in my classroom. I cannot believe 12 weeks have passed and we are on week number 13! How time flies! At the start of the 12 weeks time was moving quite slowly because we had a very rough start. Since about week 7 Elsa has grown and changed so much and is so much happier! It is going to make it very difficult to go back to work on Monday. When I picked her up today she was full of smiles, she had so much fun! I was so anxious to get to her and bring her home to play and this is what I found when we got home...
She had so much fun today she was just exhausted and couldn't play with Mommy until she woke up from her nap...what a little sweetie!
No comments:
Post a Comment