The kids were super excited for Mother's Day. Both gave me big hugs wishing me a happy Mother's Day before I even got out of bed. Then I found lots and lots and lots of art projects they'd made me. They were very proud to show me all of their beautiful creations! They wanted to surprise me with making me my favorite breakfast so they helped Daddy make apple waffles. It was delicious! We went to church and then had a snuggly afternoon. I snuggled with each of them, separately, for quite a while, something that doesn't happen quite as much anymore. We spent some time outside enjoying the beautiful weather and they even played in the sprinklers as Daddy was testing them out. Then we went and had a nice evening at Nana and Papa's and the kids enjoyed a lot of play time together with their cousins. They worked so hard to make the day special for me and I am one lucky Momma!
 |
| All of my beautiful creations they made me! |
 |
| Elsa painted this pot and planted this flower for me on her field trip this past week. |
 |
| Elsa made me this crown... :) |
 |
| Gavin made me this sign at daycare. |
 |
| Tulips - my favorite! |
 |
| The sun was too bright! |
 |
| My present...for our patio! I've been teasing about one of these for a while now...:) |
Outside play time on this beautiful day!
Fun at Nana and Papa's with the cousins.
1 comment:
We have three of those patios heaters! They work great!!!!
Post a Comment