Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day

Today is a bittersweet day for me.  I am missing my mom hence the bitter part, but I love being a mommy to Elsa and Gavin - the sweet part.  Chad and the kids always do such a good job surprising me and making me feel extra special.  The kids were so excited that it was Mother's Day - they made up a special song and sang it the entire way to and from church (good thing we don't live too far from church! ;) ).  We had a yummy breakfast...my favorite, apple waffles.  The kids each made me a craft at school and Chad and the kids got me some exciting, fun gifts too.  


Gavin made me a magnet with a cute, little saying.  
Elsa made me a hand-print hot pad.  


I am so thankful God has blessed me with these two!  

No comments: