Sunday, February 3, 2013

Silly Weekend

We had a nice weekend - for Gavin, Elsa, and me it was a three day weekend!  (Another snow day on Friday)  Both Elsa and Gavin have colds (coughs and sneezes) and Chad and I are fighting colds too.  Even with the sickness we had some time for a silly weekend!  

Elsa started out in style!  She wouldn't wear her Christmas headband for any of our Christmas parties, but now she likes to wear it at 6 a.m. on a Saturday morning with her jammies.  
When I came in the bathroom, this is how I found Elsa...
She emptied out one of my drawers (what a fun mess to clean up!) and decided it was fun to sit in it.  
Then it was time for a little work...
she loves my computer!
Here's the headband again and some upside down sunnies!  

Elsa's "Baby Amy" got wet so I put her in the dryer.  When she was finished drying I opened it, told Elsa she could get her, and turned my back.  When I turned back around (about 2 seconds later!) this is what I found...

Instead of reaching in and grabbing Baby Amy - she climbed in and sat there...
...she thought it was pretty funny!

Silly girl!  It's a good thing she can't get the door open on her own!  

3 comments:

jodi said...

Oh my! I am laughing aloud at Elsa!!!! So adorable!

tarabrouwer said...

I TREASURE these posts. Thank you Krystle :)

Denise said...

The dryer is so funny . I laugh every time I look at it .
Such a happy girl .
Gavin is a handsome little boy .