Elsa has turned into such a big girl. Chad and I are amazed at just how big she seems now that Gavin is here. Not only does she seem big, she seems that much older to us. Her personality is definitely shining through and she's learning how to be a big sister.
She loves Gavin and wants to hug and kiss him all the time, but she still wants to be the baby too. So this transition has been a little rough on her. She's always been independent and strong-willed and now that there are times when I have to be with Gavin she is showing her independence that much more.
It got very quiet and I got a little nervous...when I went to check on her this is how I found her. What a little sweetie! She covered herself up with her blanket and just sat there quietly reading books.
She's started taking a huge interest in her babies. She watches Chad and me soothe Gavin and as one of us is walking with him or swaying or burping him, she will run and get a baby and a burp cloth and mimic exactly what we're doing. I love seeing her be so gentle with her babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment