Monday, January 2, 2012

Snow!

It finally snowed and we were able to take Elsa outside in her new snowsuit and try out her sled.  She laughed every time the wind blew and snow hit her face.  She liked sitting in her sled while being pulled around the yard.  Then we took her out of the sled and she just sat in the snow, she didn't attempt to crawl.  Her mitten fell off at one point and she thought it was so funny to touch the snow.  The cold on her face made her eyes tear up so we didn't stay out too long, but we had a great time!   











4 comments:

Denise said...

we have no snow.Cute pictures.
See you Sunday.

lois said...

Adorable pictures! What a honey!
Great memories! Love you Elsa!!!

tarabrouwer said...

Hey! Real snow! Awh. Maybe I'll get to play in the snow with Elsa when I come home the last week in February...

tarabrouwer said...

And oh the joys of having an adult pull you around in a sled on the snow... what I wouldn't give for that again ( : Up for it Krystle?