Saturday, June 4, 2011

Movin' On Up

I packed away Elsa's 0-3 month clothes today.  I cannot believe we are in the next size!  "Technically" she should have been in them a month ago! :)  As sad as it was to pack away another stage of clothes, it was exciting to pull out her 3-6 month clothes!  They are all so bright and colorful and totally shout "SUMMER!"  She also just moved into size 2 diapers...so we're movin' on up!  


What a gorgeous day!  We are loving it.  It seems like just yesterday I was terrified of leaving the house with Elsa and it was such a production to go out.  If it was too close to the next feeding we had to wait until her feeding was done and then try to pack up and leave right after that so we'd have some time to run errands or whatever before she needed to eat again.  We went out to run errands this afternoon and it was shortly before Elsa had to eat.  Either I'm finally getting the hang of this "mommy" thing or I am just more relaxed than I used to be.  Maybe a little a of both. So we went and got lunch and ate outside at Jimmy John's and Elsa just napped in her stroller.  Two months ago that was non-existent so it was exciting to see her do this.  Then we ran our errands and she was just as content as could be.  She spent some time in her stroller without her infant seat which she loved because she could sit up and see so much!  It's so much fun to be out and about now because Elsa is just doing so well.  We feel so blessed to have such a wonderful baby girl.

Just singing and hanging out in my swing!

No comments: