Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Elsa was so excited for Daddy's birthday today!  She made him a special project for his gift and loved watching him open his presents.  We had a great day together as a family.  








Every year for his birthday, I let Chad pick out a cake he wants.  This year he picked out a chocolate chip cookie cake.  So it's basically just a big chocolate chip cookie and you put sundae toppings on it.  It's one of the first one's I've eaten in about three years because he usually picks out something major chocolatey!  It turned out great and he loved it!  

Happy Birthday Daddy!  We love you VERY much!!  

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Chad!! Krystle, that dessert looks delicious!!!!! PS I LOVE the present Elsa made for Chad, so cute!

Allison Wynbissinger said...

What a big week for daddy Chad! Looks like life is wonderful :) miss you all!