Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Our Elsa Day

Chad and I both had half days scheduled today so we could have an "Elsa day" for her birthday.  However, I had a snow day today so I got to be home all day!  Elsa really wanted to go to go to school to pass out her birthday treat and get her birthday crown.  So she went to preschool this morning and I picked her up at lunch.  Then Chad came home and the three of us headed out for our "Elsa day".  She chose Bagger Daves for lunch and got a birthday ice cream sundae.  Then we went to Crazy Bounce.  We were the only people there the whole hour we bounced.  It was great!  Elsa was so excited she could hardly contain herself.  She was all over the place, running up the steps, sliding down, bouncing, running to the next slide,  mostly before Chad and I even made it up one slide.  :) It was a lot of fun!  Then we came home for a movie and popcorn snuggles.  We finished out our afternoon playing in the snow.  

Her face the first time down was priceless.  She made it down before we got the camera ready.  This was her second time down.  Even though she looks scared - she thought it was great! 
We barely got to the bottom and she was saying, "Let's do it again!"
Climbing up the Tiger slide - this was her favorite...of course it was the biggest!   
Even though her face doesn't look like it - she loved it!  
Elsa and Daddy sliding down
She liked the "Cars" one since it wasn't as big and didn't take as long to get to the top - she did this one about five times and then starting being crazy brave and going head first!  
Daddy playing the bungee race game
Elsa wanted to be like Daddy
Such a fun time with our birthday girl!  
After supper we had birthday cake and ice cream (complete with blowing out the candles again), singing, and presents.  What a super fun, super filled day!   








She was asleep on her beanbag chair before we even finished reading bedtime books and Bible stories.  I think our birthday girl had a great day! 

No comments: