Friday, July 20, 2012

Padnos Family Picnic

Today we had Chad's company picnic at the zoo.  Chad is in charge of putting the entire event together, so it's a lot of work for him.  However, most of the time Elsa and I are there he's able to spend it with us, walking around the zoo.  Elsa loved it!  She was so busy all evening, running everywhere,  "Ooohhh-ing" and "Aaahhh-ing" at everything.    

Checking out the fish in the aquarium.  
Running to a new spot to see the monkeys.  

Checking out the pigmy goats.  This was definitely a Daddy job! 


She liked the waterfall - it was fun to stand behind it and reach out to touch it.  
She loves making bear noises, but seeing one pretty close was a little intimidating (which was surprising because so far she's shown no fear of anything).  See how tight she's holding on to Chad?

2 comments:

tarabrouwer said...

Awh, these are so cute!!!! Did she make other animal noises? I like the picture of her walking to see the monkeys—she just looks so determined!

Denise said...

I bet Elsa had fun fun. She's getting taller.